- The applicant is of appropriate age.
- The applicant’s needs can, in the opinion of the Principal, be managed within the School’s provision.
- Fees (if applicable) at the present school have been paid up in full.
- Prospective parents meet with the Head of Admissions or are interviewed via Skype or Zoom
- Parents/Guardians have agreed to sign up to the School’s Parent Contract, including a Home/School contract outlining mutual support, responsibilities and support for the School and its policies and decisions